Thoughtful planning is the key to business success. We assist our clients in starting, purchasing, and selling all types of businesses.
In counseling our clients in this area, we:
- Educate our clients about the use of sole proprietorships, LLC’s, partnerships, corporations, and small business corporations
- Review the asset protection advantages and disadvantages of each form
- Review the tax advantages and disadvantages of each form
- Evaluate the form of entity that best fits each client venture
- Discuss buy out, death, and disability when there are multiple owners
- Review leasing arrangements and issues when a business location is sought
Each client and each client venture is unique. We take the time to provide counseling on how clients can best use corporations, LLC’s, and partnerships to protect their assets, manage and reduce taxes.
In each case we review record keeping requirements, the set up of bank accounts, and business filings; guaranteeing that clients start confident and have peace of mind.
We help our clients find solutions for various business concerns. When there are multiple owners these concerns often include succession, family protection, business terminations, buy-out issues, or death of an owner. Visci & Associates is here to work through these issues and develop agreements to address client concerns.